View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #62
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I think his coach getting fired may very well be the main reason. I am surprised he is leaving early for the same reasons you are.

He is very similar to Manziel, IMO. Not quite the athlete, but two inches taller and a slightly better passer. What I like most about him is that he has relied less on his feet and more on his arm each year. I also like that he has the closest skill set to Manziel in this draft but can be had way later. I would much rather take a risk on him in the 3rd or 4th than Manziel in the 1st.

FR - 2622 Passing, 20-11, 60.9%, 710 Rushing, 5.1 YPC, 10 TDs
SO - 2837 Passing, 27-6, 62.1%, 248 Rushing, 2.2 YPC, 6 TDs
JR - 3375 Passing, 29-11, 62.7%, 573 Rushing, 4.6 YPC, 4 TDs
I saw an article today that basically said he made his decision on a whim. Didn't put his name into draft evaluation and has no clue where he's getting drafted. Just decided to "go for it". He said it has nothing to do with the new coach, but his actions say otherwise.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote