View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #258
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
And both of them were out of work for more than 1 season before Gary hired them. More FoG if you ask me. I wish I knew a site that you could see what AC's have been paid throughout the yrs and the correlation between paying AC's vs winning teams.

Can you tell me what Sherman/Rhodes were paid PER yr while they were here? If not I think we are both jumping to conclusions. The fact that Sherman/Rhodes were out of work for multiple yrs before signing on with Gary leads me to believe they came on the cheap.
Mike Sherman was fired by Green Bay on Jan. 2, 2006. He was hired by the Texans Feb. 15, 2006. There was no out of work for even one season.

The reason for Ray Rhodes missing the 2007 season (he started the 2006 season but that ended with an emergency landing of the team plane midway through the season) is obvious - health.