View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #248
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
As I was researching O'brien's bio, I was suddenly deflated as I cam across this name (a RB he coached at Georgia Tech): Tony Hollings.... One of the names, long since forgotten, that belongs in the Texan Hall of Shame along with (Boselli, Carr, Weaver, Buchanan, Ryan Young, Joppru, Charles Spencer, J.Mathis, Ahman Green, Eric Moulds, Seth Wand, Amobi Okoye, Petey Faggins)- nothing against some of those guys, but it is a list that tells a story of woe, that's for sure, and Hollings name had slipped from my memory until 15 minutes ago. Thanks Bill O'Brien!
Why would you care? Tony Hollings produced for Georgia Tech. Maybe if he'd had a coach like O'Brien here in Houston he wouldn't have been such a footnote and warning to others here