View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #246
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Well, your exact comment was Bob has never paid for a top notch assistant, and the point was clearly that he's too cheap, as it followed your guarantee he would go cheap on assistants. I would say that given his demand and resume at the time, Sherman clearly contradicts your comment. So did Alex Gibbs and Ray Rhodes for that matter.

Once again your eagerness to hate has squashed your ability to intelligently evaluate.
Gibbs was well paid and rightfully so, tell me was Sherman highly paid? I dont think so.

Was Rhodes highly paid? Probably not.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote