View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #94
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I had to check the born on date of my beer. For a moment tonight I was thinking that it was 2002 and I was just happy that Carr wasn't being sacked.

Seriously, it's preseason so I'm not worried about things yet. No game plan, no DD, and the Steelers owe us one from that weird 2002 game where we had no offense and still won.

I'm not happy with things but it's not the end of the world, or the season. I just think maybe Capers shouldn't cancel practice for a trip to the movies anymore. That doesn't seem like it worked real well.