View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013   #183
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
I would love to get excited about OBrien, but :

1) No real decision has been made yet and we could just as easily wind up with Lovie Smith or somebody who they have not yet even interviewed. and

2) That sad little "Oh God, I hope not" itch inside of me keeps telling me that they may be waiting to see what will happen with the Redskins and Shanahan

You need to get the Shanahan thoughts out of your head. McNair knows we just had 8 years of the Shanahan offense, and no way would he hire that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote