View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013   #171
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Glad to hear we landed an interview with O'Brien. He shoots to the top of my list. I didn't think there was a chance of him leaving Penn State. This is the route the Texans need to go if it pans out. Much better than the retread route. Hopefully O'Brien turns out to be the Bellichik assistant that turns out to be a chip of the old block and not a Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weiss, Eric Mangini, or Josh McDaniels.