View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What opinions do you have when it comes to comparing McCarron's movement skills/arm strength/read progressions/accuracy/poise under pressure and general moxie and Bridgewater who has been said to excel in these areas?
I rate TB ahead of AJ BUT I have to add in where each are expected to be drafted. Combine that with TB + second round and then #1-1 other player + AJ, I have to go McCarron. It also should concern all how TB played in December.

I am still hoping Mariota declares and then if not I would hope Hundley declares. If all are available, as of now I rank Mariota 1-1, Hundley 2-1 then McCarron in second.