View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #671
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
i don't think Rex has done anything to immediately warrant another head coach job. I think he is forced to be a DC somewhere and regroup himself for a few seasons and then he will get another crack at it.
The Jets are 7-8 with no stability at the quarterback position and yet they may finish with a .500 record. I'd argue that they have less talent than we do and we may finish 2-14. Rex Ryan has done a heck of a job with that team this season. If we had a head coach like Rex Ryan we probably wouldn't have underachieved so miserably even with all of the key injuries.