View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #57
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What We Look Like Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't entirely disagree. Brown and Myers are the only sure things though, and this hasn't exactly been Brown's best year. Brooks is coming along but he's not a sure thing. Quess looks like he has potential but who really knows.

If we stay with the ZBS then we're basically just hoping that Brooks will keep improving (likely), that Quess will fill in just fine (not exactly unlikely), and that we will find a RT (who knows). And that's just assuming that the new staff wants to keep that system.

If we move away from it then all bets are off. Brown would probably be okay. Brooks might be better off. Myers becomes less valuable. Quess is still a question mark. And we still need a RT.

I don't think this entire team needs to be overhauled but as I look at the roster I don't see a very talented team. I would rather we get it right in the long term than just focus on trying to turn it around in a heartbeat.
I think team can remain a ZBS although I hope not or go to power O. We need to get a RT but that can be done. I also think we can select someone like Cyril R for a starting LG or RT in second. I am just hoping Mariota's request for an NFL appraisal means he will come out. I take him #1 and I think he is keeping eye on TB's decision.