View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
It was written this year? Has any of these things significantly changed about his arm strength or how he's used in the offense since?

And AJ can flourish all he wants if can grab Alabama's schedules, too.
Virginia Tech 8-4 & bowl, Texas A&M rated #6 when Bama beat them now 8-4 & bowl, Colorado St 8-4 & bowl, Ole Miss #21 when Bama beat them and 7-5 & bowl, LSU rated #13 and now 9-3 #16 and bowl, Miss. St 6-6 but bowl, Auburn rated #4 now #2 12-1 & playing in BCS championship bowl & only team to beat Bama on a stupid play that was coach's fault.Seems lie a pretty tough schedule to me. The soft teams were trounced and that is what you want a team to do.