View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #670
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Rex Ryan isn't going to settle for a defensive coordinator job anymore. He's primed to land a head coaching job rather quickly. The Texans would be foolish not to pounce on him if he becomes available.

i don't think Rex has done anything to immediately warrant another head coach job. I think he is forced to be a DC somewhere and regroup himself for a few seasons and then he will get another crack at it.