View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #114
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
John McClain suggested that very same thing in today's Chronicle. I always suspected that you were him. I figured if I waited long enough, you'd eventually give yourself away.

What in the world makes you think another team would be so stupid to make a trade like that?
Well that would be the first thing me and Mcflame ever agreed on.

What is stupid about trading a pick in the teens for the first pick in the second round and and a future first? Of course I beleive manzel will probably go top 8 so yeh if that's the case it would take more.