View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #104
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Give me Clowney first then trade our second and next years first for Manzel. I know people would hate that but you're getting the most exciting offensive and defensive players in the entire draft.
I like that, but I'm betting after the interviews a lot of teams are going to be gunning for Manziel. I bet one team will trade up to get him.

Not because of his play on the field, there are QBs with better film than Manziel. But I think they're going to find out that Johnny is one of those few QBs with the desire to be great, the talent to be great, & the moxy to do it.