View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #23
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How can this be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think that because you can't replace everyone at once, not with any realistic expectation of improvement at least we're going to see for ourselves whether Brooks Reed is as bad as his critics believe or the guy whose numbers are unimpressive because he's doing what his DC is asking him to do and doing it well.

Nothing against you IronDuke but I really hope you're wrong here and that JB is correct. We need every part possible to fit and work well next season. I hope to see Brooks Reed playing well under a new regime in 2014 because if he isn't then that's just one more need to add to the list.
I hope so too man, trust me. I want Reed to do well but so far he's been terrible. I want every Texan to play well and want us to win every game AFTER the Tacks game.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote