View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #48
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What We Look Like Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
To be honest , the biggest question is .... Who's the QB. That'll have a greater impact upon W's & L's both next season and beyond than any other factor.

Do we draft a QB with either the #1 overall or a trade down .... Do we sign a Vet FA , do we tank away another season for an opportunity at one of next years crop?!
My answer would be C and draft somebody like Murray in the 4th if available, if not pass ondrafting a QB this yr. Even if they drafted a QB in the 3rd/4th this yr I make it a priority to trade up and get one of the 2015 QB's to compete with Murray.

Rick will do A

I would be fine with B.

Sign Terrance Cody in FA, he should be a reasonable signing. Then draft Clowney in the 1st and Carrethers in the 4th and you've fixed the DL/added a prmier pass rusher and then you can go to work on the OL.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote