View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013   #47
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What We Look Like Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Lovie Smith - HC
Norv Turner - OC
Jay Cutler - QB

they go to a Tampa 2 defense, move Brooks Reed inside and draft Clowney #1 to play DE with Watt and Mercelius.

They keep Manning because Lovie and Manning have a history, J-Jo stays, Schaub and Daniels are history. Resign Jackson and Mitchell and Mays.

Not saying I want this to happen, but knowing who the owner is, I can soooo see this happening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Good grief! I just gagged on my coffee reading this list
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmck View Post
I sure hope not. That is a trio of retreads. Lovie might be OK, but not the other two.

I was laughing reading through this thread because of the reactions by you guys to some of the potential coaching candidates. I can't believe that you guys let this one below slide which I think is worse than the trio of retreads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Right now I'm leaning toward Mike Zimmer or Jack Del Rio as coach .

I still want Ray Horton but I bet it is going to be Lovie Smith or Ken Whisenhunt.