View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013   #72
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
If the Texans go with Clowney, I could see them either trading up for a guy like Boyd, taking someone like Mettenberger in the second and having him heal, or even a third-round prospect like Morris, Fales or Murray and having them compete with Yates and Keenum. There's also the possibility of bringing in a guy like McCown for a year stopgap, especially if we take an injured/raw prospect.
If our drafted QB is in an actual competition with Yates or Keenum then we are screwed.

Both of those guys are worthless.