View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn on 2014 NFL

Not so fast NastyNateMcGinn. He could fill two positions, OLB in a 3-4 or a WILL in a 4-3. Does not have enough sand in his pants to be a 4-3 or 3-4 DE, could fill Strong side OLB but why waste his speed should be on the right side. Have seen him flip to left side to stop the run & given what Buffalo has around him it was needed. Look, I really like Mack but only in specific roles. He would replace Mercilus, can get to the QB faster, has plus start & stop movements & instincts. However I doubt his speed will test out equal to say, Von Miller, but if he does that would put pressure on Barr who has better overall size. If the Texans where to trade down & my top three QB's were gone then yes I would consider him in the 5-7 range but at this time that is about as accurate as I can be.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote