Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #31
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
you almost sold me. better chance of happening if a defensive coach is hired.

However. I/we cannot go forward without a franchise QB. If Texans trade down, again & again while picks have higher value, maximizing multiple possibilities & Rick Smith rebuilds roster along with image in one draft Clowney or Bridgewater would not be a part of it but help propel it because others feel they will be great NFL players & worth giving up picks. Merry Christmas SB
Merry Christmas

If there were a franchise QB in this draft then I would be all in on drafting a QB.

I'm in the trade down camp also if they can remain in the top 5-7. In any trade I want a 2015 1st.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote