View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #13
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The RB situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
That is a tough question as nobody knows the future of Foster. I agree that Tate is gone, and I think Johnson is worth keeping around. I also think that not knowing who the head coach will be makes the situation even more cloudy.

As far as the draft goes it seems that there are are plenty of RBs available for late in the draft. Grab 1 late and then see who came out undrafted.

I will say that Kapri Bibbs impressed me the other day against Washington State. Worth a look-see.
I'm intrigued by Bibbs as well but I'm not sure he is eligible for the draft. He is a sophomore and I'm not sure if he is three years out of high school.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote