View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #418
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.
Thanks. I knew I had a somewhat comfortable lead, but 0.00 points for Davis surprised the heck out of me. Good game, it's been a fun year.

Ryan's pretty good about sending invites to everyone who's been in the league, so definitely next year.

I think this is the first time I've won this league. Anywho, it's been fun y'all. See ya next year