View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #67
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Away AJ this off-season?

I'm sorry, but, you don't get rid of AJ. You just don't. I've been through sorry seasons before and I can take it again. He has shown a great deal of leadership and LOYALTY. A WR that asks to have his contract renegotiated for the betterment of the team doesn't come around very often and Dre has done that several times. His play on the field this year has shown that he's not ending any time soon either. A QB can still hit him in stride and he is still getting open on a team that has no one else to throw to that is a legitimate threat to take away snaps from him. I'm sorry but a player like Dre is the solution and not the problem. And yes I'm still being very loyal to the only player on the team that comes to play every Sunday. For that reason alone I would pay my hard earned money to see the Texans. Sorry but Dre stays.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote