View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #36
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 80286 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the Texans rest starters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just trying to help you out, not trying to be smartass. But the multi-quote button is right next to the quote button. Simply hit the munti-quote of as many posts as you like and when you hit "reply" they will all come up in one box for you to respond to each in one post.
I apologize. I really don't respond to threads like i should, but to individual posts as if I were having a conversation. Perhaps because I'm an old fogy and set in my ways. I even use gen one phone because the smart phones are too smart for me.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote