View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #35
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the Texans rest starters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I hope we win. Anyone rooting for a loss to the Titans should be ****ing ashamed of themselves.

I'm rooting for a loss and I am not ashamed. I won't be upset ether way it turns out though. A win does nothing but give the Rams an opportunity at the #1 pick and give Phillips a glimmer of hope for the hc vacancy. I don't like losing but after 13 losses in a row what is the point. I see more negatives than positives from a win. Either way the offseason is going to start when the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the 4th quarter. I just can't seem to get worked up for the last game of an awful season. I'm already in draft/head coach searching mode.