View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013   #9
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The RB situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Depends on if we stay with ZBS or go to a power or hybrid scheme.

One thing the ZBS seems to give you is many options for RBs at "lower cost". But I can't say until I know what our offense will be.
This is the biggest question. Keeping Foster is obvious no matter what scheme the offense runs, but I'm not sure how much value Dennis Johnson would have in a power scheme. If the Texans go with more of a power running game I could see taking a RB in the 3rd/4th and another in the 5th/6th round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Jonothan Grimes is back on the roster. He looked real good prior to pulling a dumbass. Hopefully he has learned and is ready to hit the ground running. Foster had to sit and learn to be more disciplined as well.
Are you referring to Cierre Wood or did I miss something with Jonathan Grimes?
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote