View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #36
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Yates next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I thought that the tiebreaker was the strength of schedule

with the same number of wins, the team with the easiest schedule wins the first pick

http://www.theredzone.org/Features/N...fSchedule.aspx

here it says that we have an easiest schedule than the redskins, so they should get #2 pick overall (rams will get it in the end, but you get the point)
Quote:
But St. Louis, which owns Washington’s first-round pick thanks to the 2012 Robert Griffin III trade, also remains in contention. If Washington loses on Sunday and Houston wins, then Washington would likely move ahead of Houston in the draft order (thanks to the strength of schedule tiebreaker), and the pick that Washington would send to St. Louis would be No. 1 overall.
This is what I was referring to which is consistent with what I've been hearing for a while.

link

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote