View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #29
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the Texans rest starters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I actually didn't know that. When I multi-quote I usually copy & paste and then refresh the page to copy the 2nd person, so thanks.

The Redskins only have 3 wins and would give the #1 to the Rams if Houston wins and Washington loses to the Giants. The worse the Texans can get is the #2 pick behind St. Louis.
I thought that the tiebreaker was the strength of schedule

with the same number of wins, the team with the easiest schedule wins the first pick

http://www.theredzone.org/Features/N...fSchedule.aspx

here it says that we have an easiest schedule than the redskins, so they should get #2 pick overall (rams will get it in the end, but you get the point)

PS: sorry for the two similar posts in 2 different threads