View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #28
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the Texans rest starters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Just trying to help you out, not trying to be smartass. But the multi-quote button is right next to the quote button. Simply hit the munti-quote of as many posts as you like and when you hit "reply" they will all come up in one box for you to respond to each in one post.
I actually didn't know that. When I multi-quote I usually copy & paste and then refresh the page to copy the 2nd person, so thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I thought we locked the #1 pick losing against the broncos.

Why does everybody seems to think we need another loss to secure it?
The Redskins only have 3 wins and would give the #1 to the Rams if Houston wins and Washington loses to the Giants. The worse the Texans can get is the #2 pick behind St. Louis.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote