View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Obviously I don't expect everyone to share my philosophy. But I would argue that the Calvin Johnsons and Jamaal Charles' of the world are just as rare.

I'm also not a fan of the ZBS. I believe that zone plays are effective when used correctly but I don't like designing an entire offense around it.

I just believe that the ability to be multiple on offense and defense gives you an advantage over your opponent.
Enjoying the back & forth. Don't have to have a Calvin or Jamaal to be huge success, look what Hopkins did first part of the year. On a side note, he has certainly fallen off the success wagon, coaching?