View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #348
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
RGIII beat Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas Tech and Washington. When was the last time a Baylor team did that in one season? RGIII stats back that up. TB can't really say he's ever had that kind of year against that kind of competition.
Agreed, few things on MB irritate me but when someone uses one set of criteria to support their position of a player then changes to discredit another player it does make my teeth grit.

An example would be to complain about Derek Newton but not compare him to Duane Brown same year of career. I believe fair evaluations should always be done based on known evidence not just "I like him so he has to be good."