View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #344
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
It's to bad they didn't play against each other so we see who is really the best.
Agreed. I will not respond to the other silly posts as I watched both Griffin and TB. Griffin better player. If you use TB's stats to aid your cause as most do and should, then you use stats for others as well as what you & others say about a player's skills.