View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #8
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston at Tennessee: Score Prediction

Since this season has been a bit against everything the fans have wanted the Texans will win. I rather they win but I know a lot of folks want them to lose to secure the number one pick. So they'll pull it out and the boards will light up. I rather not go into next year on a 14 game losing streak though. I don't see anyone that is a bonafide #1 pick so that means little difference to me in comparison to the #2 pick or whatever.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote