View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #417
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Looks like I get to go to the Ship. I could've been going up against my son if he had updated his roster this week. He's up by 26, but Deuce's Gamblers still has Johnson and Bush going tonight.
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote