View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #60
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Away AJ this off-season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You mean the same Cushing that when out, our defense falls to pieces? They way I see it he is the glue that keeps our defense strong.
Yes. The same Cushing that has only played two full seasons out of five.

When you're paying him star player salary, you need star player time. I'm not calling him injury prone because those were horrid injuries but between two knee surgeries and a suspension, he only can say he's played two full seasons.

And for the record, I love me some Cush but by no means is he given a free pass when salary cap problems arise. He gets paid A LOT which means he should be playing A LOT.