View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #44
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Value of first pick in 2014 Draft for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Which could both be said (to the extent they are even true now) in a 4-3.

You want Smith making the play calls too?

Hire the best coach available and let them select the O & D philosophy not the other way around.
Call me crazy but I'd rather have 3 LBs playing crappy than 4 LBs playing crappy, at least the DL would be able to contain something - which would be better than the nothing we do now.

Did Lovie make all the calls in Chicago or did Rivera/Babich/Marinelli make their fair share of the calls?

My scenario is that Lovie gets the job and goes to 4-3. That's not some far fetched notion. I think it makes Cushing's life that much easier.

We'd obviously need someone with a strong and innovated offense but that's another conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote