View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #149
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 11234 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Rex Ryan is exactly the type of coach the Texans need. That he would be such a terrible fit in your eyes with the Texans organization shows me how far away the Texans are from being championship caliber organization. I want Bill O'Brien but I would also love a Rex Ryan hire. He has done a great job coaching a Jets team with far less talent than the Texans.

Something I want to point out is that, the reason why they don't have talent is because he never gotten talent for that team. He always went with the sexy signing and picks. Look how that jets team turned out.......
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote