View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McGinn on 2014 NFL

My biggest takeaway from McGinn is this draft is not deep at the top, no franchise LTs(surprised), lightweight NTs, and best DBs start at the end of round 1.

Piques my interest in Sammy Watkins, Anthony Barr, Kahlil Mack, CJ Mosley for our pick.

If you draft a QB as a GM here, I think it's a make or break proposition unless your owner just loves you. And you'd better make sure you've got the right guy to develop a young QB on your staff.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote