View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #144
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I can't think of a worse fit than a Ryan in the Texan organization. Ryan as an assistant would be a disaster with a first time coach like O'Brien.
Rex Ryan is exactly the type of coach the Texans need. That he would be such a terrible fit in your eyes with the Texans organization shows me how far away the Texans are from being championship caliber organization. I want Bill O'Brien but I would also love a Rex Ryan hire. He has done a great job coaching a Jets team with far less talent than the Texans.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote