View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #54
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Away AJ this off-season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
The Texans owe nothing to AJ IMO. We pay him a salary. If he didn't like being here, he wouldn't keep resigning with us.
Thank you. Maybe he likes it here, I dunno, but he's remained because more than anything else he likes the money, the deals he's gotten which I think have been 2 additional contracts after his rookie deal.
He's one of my favorites on the team, he's going to the HOF, but he's not staying here for sentimental reasons.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote