View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013   #30
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I have him as my #2 TE and #29 overall so obviously I think he is talented. I don't like the way he is used at Texas Tech. He is basically a slot WR. His game as a TE is very unrefined. Yes, he is good at blocking DBs and LBs from the outside in, but I worry about his ability to block on the line of scrimmage. The potential is there, but thus far it remains to be seen.

I think he goes in the first round because his athleticism and size is too much to pass up. I would just rather someone else take the risk. I am much more comfortable with ASJ, and I think Fiedorowicz will be a steal for somebody.
Ocke
If amaro is an elite Y-flex/slot type te,I don't care if he's an in line blocker. U can stick graham or griffin in there to block. You don't se jimmy graham blocking de's. Shannon sharpe didn't really do it either,but when he ran routes,he was a problem