View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013   #37
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Value of first pick in 2014 Draft for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Not anymore than the durability concerns I have for Bridgewater.
yeah, he's such a wuss
Quote:
Louisville junior quarterback Teddy Bridgewater said Monday that he has taken a $10 million insurance policy to protect himself against a career-ending injury.

Bridgewater is projected by many to be a top-five pick in next year's NFL draft. Last season, he attempted to play through several injuries, including to his ankle and thumb.

Bridgewater said he has a high tolerance for pain that came from watching his mother battle and overcome cancer.

"I saw my mom struggle to get out of bed," Bridgewater said. "I saw my mom's hair fall out. As far as I'm concerned, no pain is too tough to deal with."

Bridgewater also said he's been working on his stamina and footwork this offseason by training in the boxing ring in South Florida. Bridgewater said he's been watching video footage of legendary Mike Tyson fights on YouTube.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote