View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Value of first pick in 2014 Draft for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I am vey sure, that if we get the first pick we will either draft a QB or trade back. I can`t really see a scenario, in which we take Clowner, Barr or Matthews with the first pick.

You don`t have many options to get a franchise QB - so either you think that there is a QB that can be your franchise QB, then you take him. If you don`t, chances are high that someone else thinks, that Bridgewater is their guy - and they will pay a high price to get him.
That is what many are hoping + Matthews could then fall to us. I also like Kouandijo who could develop into a very good LT just don't see him at RT starter next year as I can see Jake.