View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013   #22
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Yates next week

No way, gotta get Keenum back out there, he just needs more time. His stats in his first games is better than Elway and Manning! He is the future!

At least that way some of the deadbeats that have the nerve to bang on Andre for a few dropped balls will be able to come up with another round of excuses for their boy.