View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #29
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
you like them more based off value??

what don't you like about amaro? physically his elite, has good hands, blocks well but could get better needs to be more ferocious tends to be to relaxed when blocking because of his strength and will not get away with that in the NFL. Runs good routes admittedly its a pretty simple offence for him, a lot of slants and seam routes. Thats my quick analysis of him. i have him as a top 25 player
I have him as my #2 TE and #29 overall so obviously I think he is talented. I don't like the way he is used at Texas Tech. He is basically a slot WR. His game as a TE is very unrefined. Yes, he is good at blocking DBs and LBs from the outside in, but I worry about his ability to block on the line of scrimmage. The potential is there, but thus far it remains to be seen.

I think he goes in the first round because his athleticism and size is too much to pass up. I would just rather someone else take the risk. I am much more comfortable with ASJ, and I think Fiedorowicz will be a steal for somebody.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote