View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #28
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Amaro at the next level. I think that he is a great athlete for his size but he doesn't fit what I want from a TE, at least not in the first round, which is where I think he will end up. I like Seferian-Jenkins and C.J. Fiedorowicz (Iowa) the most.
you like them more based off value??

what don't you like about amaro? physically his elite, has good hands, blocks well but could get better needs to be more ferocious tends to be to relaxed when blocking because of his strength and will not get away with that in the NFL. Runs good routes admittedly its a pretty simple offence for him, a lot of slants and seam routes. Thats my quick analysis of him. i have him as a top 25 player
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote