View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "Our Offensive Line Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
...you go best talent available that fits the most pressing need on that list.
I think that's how we got to where we are right now. I think we should just go BPA. Being over-talented can't hurt us. Even if the BPA is a WR (though I doubt it).

No position on this team should be a lock for anyone. We take the best tackle available & if that means Duane Brown becomes an overpaid RT.... so be it. We take the best ILB available & if he's better than Cushing.... so be it.

I don't want to take the best pass rusher because we need a pass rusher, because we're still screwed if he's only average.... we need someone better than average, we've got average.

Instead, two badass ILBs would help this team better than 1 avg pass rusher. Two badass OTs would help this team better than an avg rookie QB.