View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #27
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
+1

If i was devising an offence i would have this strategy in mind. I have been calling for Houston to draft an Elite level TE for a couple of years now. Its not necessarily a position of need at the moment but it sure might be BPA come draft day.
In a trade down situation with the rams or browns, the 2nd of your 2 first rounders or early 2nd round i would be having a very hard look at either Amaro, Ebron or Seferian-Jenkins
I'm not a huge fan of Amaro at the next level. I think that he is a great athlete for his size but he doesn't fit what I want from a TE, at least not in the first round, which is where I think he will end up. I like Seferian-Jenkins and C.J. Fiedorowicz (Iowa) the most.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote