View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #26
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83329 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
007 I just totally disagree with you. Give me a big fast WR and a Rb than can catch. I have never been fan of TEs and the Gronks of the world are very rare. I am not big on ZBS either.
Obviously I don't expect everyone to share my philosophy. But I would argue that the Calvin Johnsons and Jamaal Charles' of the world are just as rare.

I'm also not a fan of the ZBS. I believe that zone plays are effective when used correctly but I don't like designing an entire offense around it.

I just believe that the ability to be multiple on offense and defense gives you an advantage over your opponent.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote