View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #136
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
And you were the guy who scolded me not too long ago on a mock of Verrett of choosing a "short" CB. I guess you changed your mind? Olomu did well in "Civil War" against Brandin Cooks & up my opinion of him. As it takes longer for corner to adjust to NFL than OTs, I have to disagree that he is level with Matthews.
Completely different Corners. Verrett plays small ball, jumps routes & takes risks, when called on to tackle he goes low much like Dunta Robinson. Pre plays big, he challenges opponents, sucks in QB's thinking his man is undercoverd then uses second gear recovery speed to knockdown/intercept pass or just plain knock you out, very physical, top CB since Revis lock & load it. 2nd on team in tackles says a lot for a CB.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote